It includes a celadon container (or vase), tea scoop (or tea spoon), tea needle, tea tongs, tea digger and tea funnel.
1) Container / Vase - provides storage for all tools
2) Tea scoop / Tea spoon - measures the amount of tea leaves for brewing
3) Tea needle - divides all kinds of compressed teas (e.g. tea brick, puerh cake, etc.)
4) Tea tongs - handles hot teawares for cleaning or during tea brewing
5) Tea digger - digs expended tea leaves from teapots
6) Tea funnel - funnels tea leaves into small teapot openings